To celebrate the release of the brand new Wellness Mama App that we created with the wonderful Katie from Wellnessmama.com, I wanted to share two of my favorite recipes from the App. These are both delicious, and so easy that I even whipped up the Bacon Egg Muffins for breakfast with Alyson’s parents in Phoenix after a 14 hour drive, and boy they loved it!
On to the recipes. The first is a light, but filling Curried Shrimp Stir-Fry dinner that is bursting with flavor. Then we cook up some Bacon Egg Muffins that will quickly transform your boring breakfast into a tasty, and protein packed morning treat.
- 12 pieces of nitrate free bacon
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- ½ bell pepper, finely chopped
- 10 eggs, beaten (with 2 TBSP milk or cream, optional)
- ¼ cup cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line each cup of the muffin tin with a piece of bacon.
- Put chopped onion and pepper in the bottom of the muffin cups.
- Pour egg mixture into the cups.
- Bake about 30 minutes (ovens vary) until eggs are set. Top with cheese (optional).
- Can be wrapped in foil and easily reheated on-the-go.
- 1 lb shrimp (frozen or fresh, tails removed)
- 1 onion
- 3 T butter or coconut oil
- 1-3 tsp of curry powder (if you don’t like this, just sauté the shrimp in butter and add spices you do like)
- 1 cup coconut milk (can or carton)
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower or veggies of choice/li>
- Melt butter or oil in skillet and add sliced onion.
- Cook until slightly soft and add coconut milk, curry seasoning and other spices if desired.
- Cook a couple minutes to incorporate flavors.
- Add shrimp (thaw if frozen) and cook approximately 5 minutes until shrimp are cooked.
- Serve with steamed veggies of choice topped with butter and salad with homemade dressing.
Discover how to drop fat with chocolate, bacon, and cheesecake. Plus: learn the 3 worst foods you should NEVER eat and the 7 best exercises for rapid fat loss. Click below to to claim your FREE gift ($17 value)!