Today we have a throwback episode in honor of the Bulletproof Conference that happened this weekend in San Francisco. Back again is the king of biohacking, Dave Asprey, the Bulletproof Executive. Bulletproof coffee has blown up, Dave’s churned out a few more books, and was even featured on CNN!
At the conference I presented a talk on How to Fast and Fuel for High Performance that was a huge hit, and the entire event was a blast! On to the show…
In today’s show, Dave and I cover:
- How you can improve your mental performance with smart drugs (nootropics)
- The surprising foods Abel’s immune system does not tolerate according to the Mediator Release Test
- Why Bulletproof Coffee is brain food
- How the Bulletproof Diet reduces exposure to inflammatory toxins
- And why eating sushi – with the rice – dipped in a big tub of guacamole and covered in salt is a great idea
Sweet! Here’s the show.
Subscribe to my PODCAST on iTunes (and please leave a review)!
(Click the “View in iTunes” link and then hit the “Subscribe” button.”)
Please join over 95,000 people who receive exclusive weekly fat-burning tips. Plus: get my Paleo Weight Loss Guide & Video Series FREE. Click below to get rolling now.