Today we’re here with fellow Paleo podcaster and the lady behind Balanced Bites, Diane Sanfillipo. Diane is a Holistic Nutritionist specializing in Paleo nutrition, blood sugar regulation, food allergies/intolerances and digestive health. She’s also the author of the (almost-released) Practical Paleo, and the excellent The 21-Day Sugar Detox.
Diane was kind enough to send me an advance copy of her beautifully gargantuan new book, Practical Paleo. The 120+ recipes are mouth-watering, the design inspired, and the content easily to “digest” (sorry).
Discover how to drop fat with chocolate, bacon, and cheesecake. Plus: learn the 3 worst foods you should NEVER eat and the 7 best exercises for rapid fat loss. Click below to to claim your FREE gift ($17 value)!
Aside from the plain talk approach, (e.g., “we are not smarter than nature,” “we cannot make better food than nature,” and “we need to eat real, whole food — period”), I was particularly impressed by the recipes that are optimized for distinct goals, including fat loss, performance, medical conditions, and tons more.
In today’s show, Diane and I cover:
- How to eliminate sugar cravings in three weeks
- The scoop on adrenal fatigue
- Why the nutrition facts are mostly useless but you should always read the ingredients
- Special nutrition and fitness tips for women
- Why Our great-grandmothers didn’t need nutrition lessons
- And tons more…
Cool. Here’s the show:
Do you experience…
- Sugar or carb cravings?
- Energy spikes and dips throughout the day?
- Fatigue, lethargy, depression or anxiety?
- Brain fog or cloudy thinking/trouble concentrating?
- Hunger that goes from mild to intense very quickly?
If you answered “YES!” to any of those questions, check out my 30-Day Fat Loss System to get my fat loss manual, quick start guide, and 30-Day Meal Plan to cut sugar cravings and start burning fat right away.