Today we’re here with fellow Paleo podcaster and the lady behind Balanced Bites, Diane Sanfillipo. Diane is a Holistic Nutritionist specializing in Paleo nutrition, blood sugar regulation, food allergies/intolerances and digestive health. She’s also the author of the (almost-released) Practical Paleo, and the excellent The 21-Day Sugar Detox.
Diane was kind enough to send me an advance copy of her beautifully gargantuan new book, Practical Paleo. The 120+ recipes are mouth-watering, the design inspired, and the content easily to “digest” (sorry).
Aside from the plain talk approach, (e.g., “we are not smarter than nature,” “we cannot make better food than nature,” and “we need to eat real, whole food — period”), I was particularly impressed by the recipes that are optimized for distinct goals, including fat loss, performance, medical conditions, and tons more.
Seriously, whether you’re just getting rolling with Paleo or you’d like a refresher, I highly recommend Practical Paleo. Take a listen to the show to hear all the details.
In today’s show, Diane and I cover:
- How to eliminate sugar cravings in three weeks
- The scoop on adrenal fatigue
- Why the nutrition facts are mostly useless but you should always read the ingredients
- Special nutrition and fitness tips for women
- Why Our great-grandmothers didn’t need nutrition lessons
- And tons more…
Cool. Here’s the show:
Do you experience…
- sugar or carb cravings?
- energy spikes and dips throughout the day?
- fatigue, lethargy, depression or anxiety?
- brain fog or cloudy thinking/trouble concentrating?
- hunger that goes from mild to intense very quickly?
If you answered “YES!” to any of those questions, grab your copy of this easy-to-follow three week program to help break your addiction to sugar and carbs!
and you can pre-order Diane’s new book, Practical Paleo, below.
Please join over 95,000 people who receive exclusive weekly fat-burning tips. Plus: get my Wild Kitchen Cook Book, Wild Diet Cheat Sheet & Fatty Coffee Video FREE. Click below to get rolling now.