Hi all, Today’s show is with Erai Beckmann, a man who has spent over 2 years working on a project that has the potential to change a heck of a lot of lives: The Future of Health Now.
In a time when the wheels are falling off our health care system, preventable disease is rampant, and children are 100 pounds overweight, it is empowering to see these folks bringing together the top minds in health to find and implement solutions.
Erai Beckmann created The Future of Health Now in a quest to improve the lives of one million people every year. Let’s do it.
Erai has organized a terrific free interview series with a group of over 20 scientists, doctors, and thought leaders in health, nutrition and the world of wellness. You’ll see some familiar faces in these interviews: Tim Ferriss, Gary Taubes, Bill Phillips, Daphne Oz, and tons more.
In our interview, Erai and I tackle some pretty heavy issues including:
- The magic of epigenetics
- The science behind the heart and brain connection
- Why you should exercise when you feel like it (and when you don’t)
- Bridging the gap between allopathic and naturopathic medicine
- The benefits of a “cheat” day (p.s. – I just ate a pie!)
- And how one goes about rewriting global health care
Whew. Here’s the show.[audio:https://traffic.libsyn.com/fatburningman/25FBMEraiBeckmann.mp3|titles=Erai Beckmann Creator of The Future of Health Now]
LEARN HOW TO DROP 20 POUNDS IN 40 DAYS WITH REAL FOOD