We received a TON of requests for this recipe after mentioning it in an email a few weeks ago. So, here it is. Enjoy!
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 cup coconut butter (or another cup of peanut butter if you’re feeling crazy)
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted (or coconut oil)
- 2 duck eggs (or chicken eggs — the fattier duck eggs make for a richer treat)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar (or ¾ cup coconut palm sugar, 2 Tbsp xylitol, and 3 packets of stevia)
- 1 tea baking soda
- 1 tea himalayan salt (or regular sea salt)
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup homemade carob chunks* (or dark chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 11×7 glass baking dish with butter.
- Stir together peanut butter, coconut butter, butter, eggs, and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut palm sugar, baking soda and salt. Mix dry ingredients into peanut butter batter until well combined.
- Stir chopped almonds and carob chunks into batter.
- Taste the batter and make sure you feel like eating the entire bowl right now. If needed, add more coconut palm sugar and/or salt.
- Spread evenly into baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until done. Refrigerate overnight. The magic happens when it’s chilled and fudgey.
Please join over 95,000 people who receive exclusive weekly fat-burning tips. Plus: get my Paleo Weight Loss Guide & Video Series FREE. Click below to get rolling now.