Today’s show is with Leanne Ely, a New York Times bestselling author, certified nutritionist, and the creator of the Saving Dinner series. Leanne is also a bone fide expert in preparing and executing the perfect family dinner.
…It’s always a pleasure talking to a fellow food lover about how much we love food. This hour just breezes by.
In today’s show, Leanne and I cover:
- Why duck carcass stew is delicious
- How cooking can decrease your risk of an early death by 47%
- How your children are less likely to do drugs, engage in promiscuous sex, or have an eating disorder when you have family dinners
- What to do with kids who are picky eaters
- The 70 mysterious ingredients in a McRib
- Why kids today think that potatoes are cantaloupes
- And tons more…
Alright, here’s the show!
Subscribe to my PODCAST on iTunes (and please leave a review)!
(Click the “View in iTunes” link and then hit the “Subscribe” button.”)
Discover how to drop fat with chocolate, bacon, and cheesecake. Plus: learn the 3 worst foods you should NEVER eat and the 7 best exercises for rapid fat loss. Click below to to claim your FREE gift ($17 value)!