This week’s show is with a woman who is truly changing the world, Lierre Keith.
Lierre is a farmer, activist, and author of “The Vegetarian Myth. Lierre shares her journey of transitioning to an Ancestral approach to eating and living after decades as a vegan. There’s so much to learn about food, life, and how to leave your mark on the world – you’re going to love this episode.
In this week’s show we chat about:
- Why being vegan may be harmful for your health
- How agriculture broke the planet and made us fat and sick
- What we can do to reclaim our health and save the world
- And lots more!
Here’s the show.
Updates from FatBurningMan.com:
- If you haven’t seen our bestselling apps for Apple and Android, “Caveman Feast” and “Gluten-Free Desserts” – check them out below!
- We have a few surprise giveaways coming up… make sure you’re getting the details by entering your email below.
What did you learn from this week’s show with Lierre? Let us know in the comments below.Share this with your friends!