Today’s special guest is Michael Fishman.
For over 20 years, Michael has been the leading advisor on marketing, positioning and strategy setting in the health, wellness and personal development categories. He has been instrumental in growing to category leadership such businesses as Rodale, Inc., with the Prevention and Men’s Health publishing brands, and has worked on products and/or collaborated with such admired personalities as Dr. Andrew Weil, Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Dean Ornish and many others.
Michael is also a first-hand expert on how to beat sugar addiction… and that’s the real reason he’s here. Of all the subjects you fans and listeners bring up, the dreaded sugar craving is enemy number one. Michael has conquered the beast and he’ll tell you exactly how you can, too.
On top of that, he’s one heck of a guy. Smart, generous, humble, and kind. A special thanks to Leanne Ely (a past guest of the show) for introducing us.
This is a particularly insightful show, folks, so listen up. If you’d like to hear more from Michael, please check out his website here.
- How Michael beat a life-long sugar craving (and how you can, too)
- The spectacular difference between “I can’t” and “I don’t”
- How to take willpower out of the equation and rely on more powerful agents of change (hint: the change muscle)
- Why you need to incorporate your “identity” into your eating style
- Why it’s so dang hard to turn down a cookie
- And tons more…
Here’s the show.
Subscribe to my PODCAST on iTunes (and leave a review to spread the word)!
(Click the “View in iTunes” link and then click through to the “Subscribe” button.”)
LEARN HOW TO DROP 20 POUNDS IN 40 DAYS WITH REAL FOOD