Today’s show is with Nora Gedgaudas, the author of the ground breaking, international best-selling book, Primal Body, Primal Mind: Beyond the Paleo Diet for Total Health and a Longer Life.
Nora is Board-certified in Holistic Nutrition and is recognized by the Nutritional Therapy Association as a Certified Nutritional Therapist. She is also a board certified Neurofeedback specialist and maintains a private neurofeedback and nutritional consultation practice in Portland, Oregon.
Given my background in Psychological and Brain Science and as the author of The Musical Brain, I love geeking-out on the brain so this interview is especially fascinating. Enjoy it, folks!
In today’s show, Nora and I cover:
- Why so many people fail on Atkins
- What it’s like to live by the Arctic circle among wild wolves
- How medicine ceased to be a profession and became a profit-oriented industry
- How you can limit your exposure to EMF pollution
- How Nora lost 25 pounds without exercise eating butter by the stick