This is an incredible recipe that Alyson put together and baked two nights ago. They all mysteriously disappeared within 24 hours…
Here’s a pro tip: go ahead and try them when they just come out of the oven if you must, but they reach the height of fudgy deliciousness once they’ve cooled.
PUMPKIN FUDGE CAKES
- ½ cup almond flour (or sweet potato flour for nut-free)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground clove
- 1/16 teaspoon pure stevia extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature (or coconut oil)
- ⅓ cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger root, peeled and minced (or use ground ginger)
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips (or dried mulberries for chocolate-free version), plus more for pressing into the tops.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, salt, spices, stevia, and baking soda. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, cream butter and coconut sugar until smooth. Beat in egg, vanilla, pumpkin puree, and minced ginger (mixture may look curdled).
- Mix in dry ingredient.
- Fold in chocolate chips, and scoop batter into muffin liners. Press additional chocolate chips into the tops (optional).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Enjoy, folks! Let us know how it comes out.
Discover how to drop fat with chocolate, bacon, and cheesecake. Plus: learn the 3 worst foods you should NEVER eat and the 7 best exercises for rapid fat loss. Click below to to claim your FREE gift ($17 value)!
WANT MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS ONE?
Are you struggling with changing your lifestyle or modifying your eating habits, even though you know what’s best? We can help.
Here’s a quick note from Shannon who completed the Wild Diet 30-Day Challenge in the Fat-Burning Tribe and lost 19 pounds!
Shannon says she’s gained confidence:
Alyson and Abel, Thank you for changing my life!!!! I feel so much better and have more energy. I feel like a more pleasant person, I have more confidence and I’m handling stressful situations much better. 30 days in and I can’t wait to see how far I get by 100 days.
Danica’s life is changed:
Finding this lifestyle has changed my life…in just one short month. I have lost 23 pounds and over 14 inches. My work relationships are better. I have so much energy, I tried racquetball and zumba for the first time. I started wearing makeup and making cute hairdos, that isn’t something I have done in years.Thanks Abel and Alyson!!!!!!
Danica, this might be the first time someone has linked eating Wild to making cute hairdos. But I totally support that. 🙂
So how do you get started living Wild?
It seems like every day there’s a new study, article, or paper that just adds to the confusion and conflicting information about health, food, and fitness.
So my wife, Alyson, and I created a private group called The Fat-Burning Tribe to share outrageously tasty Wild recipes, fat-burning workouts, and done-for-you Meal Plans all in one place.
Right now, you can join us for just $1 for your first month.
And if you’re already a member, don’t forget to ask me your question for our next Q and A!
Have you made these Pumpkin Fudge Cakes yet? Leave a comment below to let us know how they turned out!