I hope you’re enjoying the start of your spring. This week’s show includes a few actionable tips that might make it a lot better.
My guest this week, Shawn Stevenson is a Professional Nutritionist specializing in biochemistry and kinesiology.
Several years ago, Shawn was bed-ridden battling an “incurable” spinal disease. He’s now thriving as a physique model. This show tells you what happened in between.
On today’s Fat-Burning Man Show, Shawn Stevenson will reveal:
- The power of tissue regeneration and the world of stem cells;
- Speed “shredding” secrets to lose body-fast as quickly as possible;
- Which major organs are responsible for fatloss (it’s not what you think!);
- And so much more!
Enjoy the show, and please share it with your friends and family. Spread the word on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or anywhere else you can.
- Shawn’s athletic background and aspiring model at 20-years old.
- Excruciating pain and diagnosed with degenerative disc disease.
- Doctor exclaimed, “You have the spine of an 80-year old.”
- Doctor gave prescription and said Shawn had to live with it.
- Took health into his own hands and changed his nutrition.
- Six weeks later, pain was gone and discs regenerated.
- Stem cells are the essence of whatever our bodies need.
- Create an environment for stem cells to do a better job.
- Four levels of stem cells, their differences, and how they work.
- Majority of stem cells are located in our bone marrow.
- Our bodies are intelligent and stem cells target inflammation.
- Create optimal conditions and get out of our bodies’ way.
- Acidosis, calcium deficiency, and imbalances all start in the spine.
- Belly fat is inflammation, and obesity creates imbalances.
- Shawn stopped buying fast food and started eating real food.
- Quantum energy, and how your thoughts influence water.
- Food is information, and why give your body the right information.
- Why eating low-fat and more fibre, and running more make us sicker.
- So-called “experts” are teaching propaganda from surface studies.
- The secret ingredient in Shawn’s spine regeneration? Aloe Vera.
- Fibroblast cells, polysaccharide chains, and essential proteins.
- Cellular intelligence goes up with specific foods in your body.
- Eating vegan, and blending herbs and fats into drinks.
- Listening to our bodies, cleansing, and biochemistry.
- Thyroid issues, and using zeolites and bentonite clay to heal.
- The fasting lifestyle, and freeing up our bodies to heal.
- Losing fat by eating real food and removing food triggers.
- Addressing organs that are responsible for fat regulation.
- Repairing the liver damage and working on the thyroid.
- Stress and your hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal (HPA) axis.
- The best exercises that burn fat without stress? Walking.
- Lifting heavy weight and building muscle in a holistic way.
- Sprint training is the mother of all fatloss exercises.
- Modelling and how to create your own model for success.
- If you’re failing to prepare, you’re preparing to fail.
- Green Smoothies challenge app reminder
- Shawn Stevenson’s podcast “The Model Health Show”
- Jockey Paul Halpern regrows finger
- “Acid and Alkaline” by Herman Aihara
- “Messages From Water” by Dr. Masaru Imoto
- Dr. Ivan Danhof’s research into medical aloe
- Eating raw by Caleb and Sheleana Jennings
- Jonathan Bailor and his approach
- Medicinal tea from David Wolfe
- Shawn’s own medicinal tea ingredients, blended:
- Pau De Arco tea (antifungal herb)
- Shilajit herb (curative herb)
- Reishi mushroom (anti-cancer herb)
- Extra virgin coconut oil
- MCT oil
- Fasting topics on FatBurningMan.com
- “The 4-Hour Body” by Tim Ferriss
Discover how to drop fat with chocolate, bacon, and cheesecake. Plus: learn the 3 worst foods you should NEVER eat and the 7 best exercises for rapid fat loss. Click below to to claim your FREE gift ($17 value)!