Are you ready for some football?
This could be Peyton’s swan song. But Cam Newton is a total ninja beast.
Wait… who cares about football?
Let’s talk about Super Bowl food.
Now, the old you may have filled a couple bowls of chips and grabbed a case of beer for the big game.
The new you eats real fat-burning food that tastes freaking ridiculous.
Do you like hot wings? Thought so. These are so good you won’t miss the bowl of Cool Ranch Doritos.
Plus, you can be a lousy cook and still make them—with only 4 simple ingredients, they’re so easy it’s almost unfair: chicken wings, hot sauce, grass-fed Butter, and coconut oil. That’s it.
Your best friends, your girlfriends, your family, your team—they’re all going to chow down on these wings.
If you didn’t catch the show, I starred as a celebrity trainer on ABC’s My Diet is Better Than Yours. Kurt was my contestant, and I introduced him to my buffalo chicken recipe the first day he started The Wild Diet.
Make a batch of these Buffalo wings with a side of celery sticks and you’ve got a winning Super Bowl snack. Round out the party with a plate of Bacon Deviled Eggs, super easy Choconut Macaroon Cookies, and clean cocktails—like quality vodka or tequila with club soda and lime. Or a bit of hard apple cider. Or my new favorite, microbrewed gluten-free beers…
No matter if Peyton comes out victorious or chokes once again, you’ll all consider this the best Super Bowl you’ve ever had with food like this.
- Make the buffalo sauce by melting the butter and Frank’s hot sauce together in a small pot set over low heat. Whisk constantly until the sauce is perfectly blended and hot. Set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large, deep skillet over high heat or in a deep fryer.
- When the oil is sizzling hot, lay the wings gently into the oil using a slotted spoon or tongs. Be careful not to splash yourself with the oil. Do not overlap. If your pan or fryer isn’t big enough, cook the wings in two batches.
- Cook until one side is browned and crispy- about five minutes. Flip with tongs and continue cooking until all the skin is golden and crisp and the center is cooked through. Another 5 – 8 minutes.
- Remove the wings to a large mixing bowl (using tongs). Pour the sauce over top and toss to coat.
- Serve with celery, carrots, and organic sour cream (optional).
IF YOU WANT TO SHED FAT EATING WILD…
Check out our 30-Day Fat-Loss System. You’ll get all the tools you need to learn how to eat clean, shed fat and feel great.
You’ll get a 30-day meal plan full of mouthwatering meals that can be used with or without intermittent fasting, tons of information about how to burn fat fast, a shopping guide, a motivation journal, and your 30-day fat-loss manual… all for a discount!
What’s your favorite Superbowl Recipe? Share yours in the comments below!