Are you ready for some football?
It’s Tom Brady and the Pats versus Matt Ryan and the Falcons in the epic battle for Superbowl Supreme!
Wait… who cares about football?
Let’s talk about Super Bowl food.
The old you may have grabbed a case of beer for the big game, jamming through bag after bag of Doritos.
But the new you eats real fat-burning food that doesn’t torpedo your hard-earned results.
Do you like hot wings? Me too. These puppies are so good you won’t miss the Cool Ranch Doritos.Ditch the chips! Buffalo wings are your new #SuperBowl finger food! #TheWildDiet Click To Tweet
Even better, you can be a lousy cook and still make these puppies—with only 4 simple ingredients, they’re so easy it’s almost unfair. Just chicken wings, hot sauce, grass-fed Butter, and coconut oil. That’s it.
If you didn’t catch my TV show, I starred as a celebrity trainer on ABC’s My Diet is Better Than Yours. Kurt was my contestant, and I introduced him to my buffalo chicken recipe the first day he started The Wild Diet.Kurt shed 87 pounds and 22% body fat in 14 weeks eating burgers, butter, and chicken wings. Click To Tweet
Whip up a batch of these Buffalo wings with a side of celery sticks and you’ve got a winning Super Bowl snack. Round out the party with a plate of Bacon Deviled Eggs, super easy Choconut Macaroon Cookies, and clean cocktails—like quality vodka or tequila with club soda and lime. Or a bit of hard apple cider. Or my new favorite, microbrewed gluten-free beers…
No matter if Tom Brady and the Pats come out victorious or choke big time, you’ll all consider this the best Super Bowl you’ve ever had with food like this.
- Make the buffalo sauce by melting the butter and Frank’s hot sauce together in a small pot set over low heat. Whisk constantly until the sauce is perfectly blended and hot. Set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large, deep skillet over high heat or in a deep fryer.
- When the oil is sizzling hot, lay the wings gently into the oil using a slotted spoon or tongs. Be careful not to splash yourself with the oil. Do not overlap. If your pan or fryer isn’t big enough, cook the wings in two batches.
- Cook until one side is browned and crispy- about five minutes. Flip with tongs and continue cooking until all the skin is golden and crisp and the center is cooked through. Another 5 – 8 minutes.
- Remove the wings to a large mixing bowl (using tongs). Pour the sauce over top and toss to coat.
- Serve with celery, carrots, and organic sour cream (optional).
READY TO SHED FAT WITH THE WILD DIET?
Start your journey today with our Wild Diet 30-Day Fat-Loss System. You’ll get all the tools you need to learn how to eat clean, shed fat and feel like a rockstar.
You’ll get a 30-day meal plan full of mouthwatering meals that can be used with or without intermittent fasting, tons of information about how to burn fat fast, a shopping guide, a motivation journal, and your 30-day fat-loss manual… all for a limited-time discount!
What’s your favorite Superbowl Recipe? Share yours in the comments below!Share this with your friends!