- 2 cups blanched almond meal or almond ﬂour
- 2 tablespoons salted grass-fed butter or coconut oil, softened
- 1 teaspoon raw honey, melted
- 2 pounds organic cream cheese (four 8-ounce packages)
- ½ cup raw honey
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Wrap foil tightly around the bottom and up the sides of 4 4-inch (or one 9-10”) springform pans. Cut circles of parchment paper and ft them neatly into the bottom of pans.
- In a small bowl, mix together the almond meal, butter, and honey until a loose dough ball forms.
- Press equal portions of crust mixture into the bottom of the prepared pans. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Start a pot of water boiling.
- Using your kitchen mixer, beat together the cream cheese and honey until light and ﬂuﬀy. About 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla. Beat until creamed and consistent.
- Beat the eggs in one at a time. Continue beating until light and ﬂuﬀy. About two minutes.
- Distribute the flling evenly into each prepared pan.
- Set the pans into the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Fill the dish half-way up the pans with boiling water. Carefully place the casserole dish into the oven, being careful not to get water into the pans.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the flling is sof-set. Crack the oven door, turn oﬀ heat, and allow the cheesecake to slowly cool in the oven for at least 1 hour. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Refrigerate up to three days.
- Remove each individual cheesecake from its pan and set it on a dessert plate. Top with fresh berries, cherry sauce, or drizzle with melted chocolate.
Cheesecake is one of our all-time favorite desserts. If you tuned into My Diet is Better Than Yours on ABC, you probably watched Kurt and Abel enjoy our Ultimate Cheesecake drizzled in chocolate for the Wild dessert party.
It was a huge hit—and there’s no question why… Cheesecake is rich, creamy and incredibly satisfying.
No need to deprive yourself of the sweet things in life. #NationalCheesecakeDay #TheWildDiet Click To Tweet
Don’t waste your “free meal” on Wendy’s or one of those store-bought cheesecakes packed with high fructose corn syrup, wheat flour, artificial flavors, emulsifiers, cheap oils, gmos and other fat-storing nonsense.
Instead, enjoy a slice of this gluten-free cheesecake which is full of real food and free of added chemicals.
Top it off with fresh strawberries or blueberries for added antioxidants, fiber and nutrients.
You deserve it.
This homemade cheesecake is low-carb, gluten-free and #TheWildDiet approved. Click To Tweet
Better yet, take your cheesy masterpiece to a gathering, and share a slice with friends.
Afterall, cheesecake is good for the soul.
Here’s some good news: This cheesecake isn’t the only Wild dessert you can look forward to enjoying and sharing with family. Check out the Fat-Burning Tribe to access our entire library of treats and other recipes.
Let us know how your mini cheesecakes tasted in the comments below, or share a pic with us on social media: Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
Sorry I cant find the recipe promised in the link? I am keen to try it.
Alyson Rose says
Oops! Recipe is at the top now. 🙂
Let us know how it turns out.
Elizabeth Resnick says
Didn’t know cheesecake day was a thing, but this sounds pretty amazing. I don’t generally do dairy, but might make an exception for this!
Hi, is 2 lbs of cream cheese correct? Seems like a lot. I just weighed 2 packages and it’s under a pound, I think I would have to use over 4 packs. I’m scared to proceed. Help!
This recipe is superb! Everyone is head over heels in love with it! I made it on a split pie mold and did one side as the recipe and one with limes. Both excellent!
Only thing is 2 lbs seemed like a lot, so I used 2 packs of cream cheese which is about 1 lb.
Alyson Rose says
Thanks for letting us know how it turned out! That’s great you were able to use 2 packages of cream cheese. We used 4 packages in the original recipe which is about 2 pounds. Cheers!
Yummm…. delicious cheesecake and that too with low carbs, the perfect one for my celebrations as well as for my diet. I am a bit health conscious person but can’t skip eating sweet desserts.
A healthy cheesecake recipe that tastes so sinful. The healthier and lower calorie desserts that will satisfy my hunger. Thank you
Online Rakhi Delivery says
looks so yummy and delicious. All cake ideas are different and creative thanks for the recipe
Thanks for sharing the recipe. Can you share the nutritional values for this. Thanks.
One Of The Best Paid / free Guest Blog Posting website.