- 1 pound pasture-raised ground duck (or use ground chicken or ground turkey)
- 2 slices nitrate-/nitrite-free bacon
- ½ tablespoon 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Braggs liquid aminos (or coconut aminos)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee (or other cooking fat)
- ½ purple onion, thinly sliced
- 4 slices grass-fed pepper jack cheese (optional)
- 4 thick slices organic tomato
- Organic arugula and mustard for serving
- Finely chop 2 slices of bacon and add to a bowl with ground duck, ½ tablespoon maple syrup, 1 tablespoon liquid aminos, and 1 teaspoon black pepper. Mix with hands until well combined, and form into 4 patties.
- Melt 1 tablespoon ghee in a skillet over medium. Add sliced onions and saute. Set aside.
- Add burgers to the skillet and cook until browned, about 3 minutes. Flip. If using pepper jack cheese, add a slice to each burger. Cook until done, about 3-4 more minutes.
- Add arugula and a thick slice of tomato to each serving plate. Top with a duck patty, grilled onions, and serve with mustard.
Looking for a quick and tasty dinner?
These Maple Bacon Duck Burgers rock and literally take about 15 minutes to make.
Can’t find ground duck at the Farmers Market? Grab a pound from White Oak Pastures.
Want more tasty recipes? Check out our massive recipe library in The Fat-Burning Tribe!
Before You Go…
Do you need more clean-eating ideas, meals on the go, or fat-melting desserts? The Ultimate Bacon Burger recipe is just one of many you’ll enjoy as member of the Fat-Burning Tribe.
If you hurry, you can check out the Fat-Burning Tribe and participate in our Wild30 Fat Loss Challenge where you can download the 30-Day Meal Plan and access our library of recipes and videos for free for the first 7 days (cancel anytime!).
Did you make these burgers? Comment below because we want to know how they turned out!