- 1 ½ cup unflavored collagen
- 1 cup smooth cashew butter
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted (or butter or ghee)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/16 teaspoon stevia extract (or monk fruit, to taste)
- ¾ cup mini dark chocolate chips (or regular size dark chocolate chips), separated
- In a bowl, stir together collagen, cashew butter, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt, and stevia.
- Taste, and add more sweetener, if needed, to taste.
- Stir in ¼ cup dark chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, roll dough into balls (ping pong ball size) and place on parchment. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Warm ½ cup dark chocolate chips in a small saucepan over lowest heat, stirring constantly until just about fully melted. Remove from heat, and continue stirring until fully melted and smooth.
- Take cookie dough balls from refrigerator, dip into melted chocolate, place on parchment paper, and sprinkle a few chocolate chips and a bit of sea salt on top (optional). Allow to set in the refrigerator till hardened.
Want a clean treat made with real food to satisfy your sweet tooth?
Don’t settle for candy corn and stale chocolate this Halloween.
The parties have already started, and sometimes you need to up the ante with a truly decadent snack.
How about Cookie Dough Truffle Fat Bombs?
These luxurious chocolate-coated truffles are low-sugar and Wild-friendly, so you can indulge with glee.These Cookie Dough Truffle Fat Bombs are the bomb. #keto #fatbomb #thewilddiet Click To Tweet
It tastes like a spoonful of cookie dough, and you’ll be getting about 12 grams of protein per truffle.
These Cookie Dough Truffle Fat Bombs are packed with real-food ingredients like collagen protein for muscle repair, joint health, and amazing skin and nails; cashew butter for more quick protein; and coconut oil to keep you burning fat.Dessert that keeps you in fat-burning mode? Yes please! #paleotruffles #fatbomb #glutefree #thewilddiet Click To Tweet
Want More Mouthwatering Recipes Like This?
If you love these Cookie Dough Truffle Fat Bombs, check out the Fat-Burning Tribe. We have a full recipe library with over 35 Wild desserts that you and your family can drool over. Not to mention dozens of fat-burning hearty feasts from our own kitchen.