It’s a foreboding thought, and one that is gathering steam. Glucose and high fructose corn syrup are toxic and excess.
The truth about sugar is obvious and clear. While small amounts of sugar are essential for your body to function, most of us eat and drink far too much of it. And sugar’s effects will stop fat-burning in its tracks. It’ll make you fat and crazy.
Here are a few tips on how to limit your sugar intake:
- Use Stevia or Xylitol instead. Both are derived from plants.
- Buy plain yogurt and add flavor with cinnamon or fresh fruit.
- Drink your coffee black or with a little bit of milk.
- Avoid fruit juice. You’d be amazed how much you won’t miss it.
- Avoid beer and sweet wines. Beer is really just sugar water.
- Use seltzer water in alcoholic drinks instead of soda, juice, or other sicky-sweet mixers.
- Help wean yourself off of sugar by eating balanced foods with lots of flavor. As an example, many “light” yogurts reduce fat at the expense of loading up on sugar or artificial sweeteners. If you’re eating the same amount of calories as you would otherwise, don’t be afraid to eat full-fat foods from time-to-time. You’ll probably find that they’re more filling and your body will adjust itself to crave sugar less. The less sugar you eat, the less you’ll crave it. Your body will figure out that sugar doesn’t fill you up.
Discover how to drop fat with chocolate, bacon, and cheesecake. Plus: learn the 3 worst foods you should NEVER eat and the 7 best exercises for rapid fat loss. Click below to to claim your FREE gift ($17 value)!
Share this with your friends!