Today we’re here with fellow Paleo podcaster and the lady behind Balanced Bites, Diane Sanfillipo. Diane is a Holistic Nutritionist specializing in Paleo nutrition, blood sugar regulation, food allergies/intolerances and digestive health. She’s also the author of the (almost-released) Practical Paleo, and the excellent The 21-Day Sugar Detox.
Diane was kind enough to send me an advance copy of her beautifully gargantuan new book, Practical Paleo. The 120+ recipes are mouth-watering, the design inspired, and the content easily to “digest” (sorry).
LEARN HOW TO DROP 20 POUNDS IN 40 DAYS WITH REAL FOOD
Aside from the plain talk approach, (e.g., “we are not smarter than nature,” “we cannot make better food than nature,” and “we need to eat real, whole food — period”), I was particularly impressed by the recipes that are optimized for distinct goals, including fat loss, performance, medical conditions, and tons more.
In today’s show, Diane and I cover:
- How to eliminate sugar cravings in three weeks
- The scoop on adrenal fatigue
- Why the nutrition facts are mostly useless but you should always read the ingredients
- Special nutrition and fitness tips for women
- Why Our great-grandmothers didn’t need nutrition lessons
- And tons more…
Cool. Here’s the show:
Do you experience…
- Sugar or carb cravings?
- Energy spikes and dips throughout the day?
- Fatigue, lethargy, depression or anxiety?
- Brain fog or cloudy thinking/trouble concentrating?
- Hunger that goes from mild to intense very quickly?
If you answered “YES!” to any of those questions, check out my 30-Day Fat Loss System to get my fat loss manual, quick start guide, and 30-Day Meal Plan to cut sugar cravings and start burning fat right away.