John Romaniello (better known as Roman) runs Roman Fitness Systems with a tongue-in-cheek approach to fitness. Equal parts narcissism and self-loathing, Roman writes with passion and humor, show-casing his belief that training doesn’t need to be serious, stern, science-laden monotony. It can be fun, too.
Roman stopped by The Fat-Burning Man Show before going on other shows such as Dr Oz, The Colbert Show, and a few other stops in the mainstream media to talk about his new book, Man 2.0: Engineering the Alpha.
This is a fun show, but let’s put it this way: it’s a bit more “Tucker Max” than “Paul Jaminet.”
I already know this show is going to be controversial. If you’re offended by colorful language, what a male at 23 years old has to say about sex (or women in general), or a few other topics that might raise some eyebrows, you may want to skip to the next show.
That said, Roman is brutally honest about his transformation from a chubby kid to a model and unapologetically shares his physical, mental and emotional journey with all of us. It takes a great deal of courage, and gumption, to do that, so there’s a lot to learn from the show if you pay attention.
* If you are listening to the podcast, we’ve bleeped out the potty mouth words.
In today’s show we talk about:
- What it’s like to go from being a chubby kid to ripped
- The head trash that comes along with body transformation (that no one talks about)
- How you can dramatically improve your life while improving your body
- And why Tucker Max and Arnold Schwarzenegger say Roman’s book doesn’t suck.
Now on to the show:
LEARN HOW TO DROP 20 POUNDS IN 40 DAYS WITH REAL FOOD
What did you think of this conversation with John Romaniello? Drop a comment below!