Craig Ballantyne is a fat loss and fitness expert who specializes in helping his clients get lean and strong with short, intense workouts. Craig’s super-popular Turbulence Training system is a targeted program that helps clients shed stubborn body fat without spending hours on the treadmill (sound familiar?).
Craig holds a Master’s of Science Degree in Exercise Physiology from McMaster University and he’s written for Men’s Health, Maximum Fitness, Oxygen, and Men’s Fitness.
He’s also a fat-burning beast.
On the show, Craig and I cover:
- How to get lean in just a few minutes of exercise a week
- Why willpower crumbles
- Why you should consider getting a dog
- Equipment-free bodyweight exercises for beginners
- Why you experience better results when you enjoy your workouts
- The 12 rules Craig uses to lead a healthy, successful life
- How going gluten and dairy free helped Craig fix swelling in his hands
- How to be your own science experiment
- And tons more…
Here’s the show.
To learn more about Craig’s Turbulence Training program, check it out below. Highly recommended for quick, easy, fat-torching workouts.
Share this with your friends!