Maybe you made New Year’s Resolution to drop a few pounds, shed that spare tire, or just achieve better health…
Here’s what you should know.
Over 65% of people who make resolutions include fitness goals as part of their new year promise… but not so promising is that 1 in 3 will have abandoned their goals by the end of January. Boo!
Many people quit because they either lack knowledge about how to accomplish their goals, or they don’t have a supportive community to make sure they stick to it.
Plus, it can be difficult to decipher the good from the bad and the ugly when it comes to health and nutrition.
The good news is that we are here for you with all the tools, meal plans, workouts, motivation, and support you need to get in the best shape of your life.Keep your New Year’s resolution and drop stubborn belly fat for good with the Wild30 Challenge. Click To Tweet
Don’t give up on your dream to take your health into your own hands with real food.
Join the Wild30 Challenge, make friends, and get everything you need to reclaim your health and drop stubborn belly fat.
We just kicked off the Wild30 Challenge and you have until February 3rd, 2020 to join in for a discount of over 50% off.
Join the Challenge Before February 3rd, 2020
Are you in? We kicked off the Wild30 Challenge on January 15th and you have until Monday, February 3rd to join in.
My wife and I developed the 30-Day Meal Plan using our favorite recipes backed by the principles of The Wild Diet to help you shed fat as quickly as possible, while enjoying delicious meals and real food treats.
There’s a six pack under there and we’re going to find it.
The Wild30 Challenge Details
Here’s the Challenge: Eat Wild for 30 days.
Your first task: Pick a day to start and go 100%. Once you start, stick to it for at least 30 days. Your rapid progress will motivate you.
With a strong commitment to the Wild lifestyle, your results will be dramatic.
We officially kicked off our 2020 Wild30 Challenge on January 15th, and you have until February 3rd to join in.
Every day during the Wild30 Challenge, we’ll be sharing videos and cutting edge information to help you reach your goals.
And we’re going to have a lot of fun along the way.Are you up for the challenge? Join me for 30 days of real, delicious, fat-burning foods. Click To Tweet
Wild30 Challenge Giveaway
Everyone who finishes Wild30 Challenge will be entered into a giveaway to win one of three Grand Prizes, including:
1st Place Grand Prize (Total Value: $1309.83):
- Wild Superfoods 6-Month Supply of Future Greens, Vitamin D Stack, and Mega Omegas (value: $1007.1)
- 8-Quart Instant Pot Duo 80 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Yogurt Maker, and Warmer, Stainless Steel/Black (value: $139.95)
- Autographed copy of The Wild Diet, plus an extra copy for a friend.(value: $36)
- Kettle & Fire Bone Broth package with 2 Chicken Bone Broth, 2 Beef Bone Broth, and 2 Grass-fed Beef Chili with Bone Broth (value: $48.94)
- Primal Kitchen Sauces and Dressings package with Classic BBQ Sauce, No Soy Teriyaki Sauce, Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce, Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce, No Dairy Vodka Marinara Sauce, Alfredo Sauce with Avocado Oil (value: $51.86)
- Autographed Designer Babies Still Get Scabies by Abel James, plus an extra copy for a friend (value: $25.98)
2nd Place Prize (Total value: $96.95)
3rd Place Prize (Total value: $96.95)
Here’s What You Have To Look Forward To
- 30-Days of Training: We’ll be sharing tips, recipes, videos, and information every day during the Wild30 Challenge.
- Interactive Dashboard: Access your interactive dashboard and track your progress with checkmarks and progress bars that make burning fat more like a game.
- Giveaway: We’re going to have some fun, too! We have some great prizes to giveaway to three lucky people who complete the challenge.
- 30-Day Done-For-You Wild Diet Meal Plan: We’ll be sharing our new and improved 30-Day Meal Plan which features our favorite recipes backed by the principles of The Wild Diet to help you shed fat as quickly as possible, while enjoying delicious meals and real food treats. Everything has been planned out for you, including step-by-step meal plans, shopping lists and recipes.
- Community Support: We have an amazing group of people who are eating real food and burning fat all over the world. You’ll have the option of teaming up with an Accountability Partner to help you stay on track with your goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I join the Wild30 Challenge?
Here’s your special link to save over 50% off when you join the Wild30 Challenge before February 3rd.
What can I eat during The Wild Diet 30-Day Challenge?
Here’s what you can look forward to eating:
Vegetables, preferably wild or organic and raw, should make up more than half of your plate. The majority of bulk should come from fresh green, leafy, vegetables such as kale, spinach, leaf lettuce, bok choy, collard greens, and other greens. Colorful vegetables are excellent, but limit starches, especially white potatoes and corn. Fresh veggies are best, but steamed, lightly cooked, frozen, and canned without preservatives or additives work, too.
Proteins, Meats, Eggs & Broths, such 100% grass-fed beef, wild-caught seafood, and wild or pasture-raised poultry, pork, and eggs.
Whole Fruit as a snack, dessert, or used to sweeten other foods. For best fat loss, limit to 1-2 servings per day and favor fruit with low sugar, such as organic blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, lemons and limes.
Good Fats to round out the meal. Nutrient-dense fat should come from grass-fed, pasture-raised meat and dairy (if tolerated), organic coconut oil, avocado oil, olive oil, or soaked and dehydrated organic nuts and seeds, such as almonds, cashews, macadamia nuts, pecans, or walnuts.
Starches: If you are particularly active, have a high metabolism, or less tolerant of fat or protein, consider a side of starch such as boiled sweet potato, quinoa or whole grain wild/brown/black rice with your dinner. If you find that carbs slow your fat loss, skip the starch and eat extra protein, veggies, or fat instead.
Get the full list of foods to eat and avoid, along with recommended (optional) supplements, and exercises when you sign up.
Do I need to exercise during the challenge?
Also, try to stay as active as possible the rest of the week. Plan a family hike at the state park, go for a walk after dinner, join a community sports team, take a zumba or martial arts class — find fun ways to move your body.
When is the 30-Day Challenge happening?
We officially kicked off the Wild30 Challenge on January 15th, and we’re leaving you some wiggle room and encourage you to start by February 3rd. We’ll be wrapping everything up and selecting giveaway winners on Wednesday, March 4th.
What if I mess up and eat at Taco Bell?
Don’t worry, you still get one “free” meal a week where you can eat whatever you want. And if there is such thing as a “free lunch,” it’s directly after your workout.
I don’t eat meat. Is organic soy ok?
If eating soy, we generally recommend going for organic and fermented, so tempeh can be a great way to get extra protein. And tofu, as long as it’s organic, can be a good option, too.
Alternatively, consuming the eggs or dairy from healthy animals on pasture provide critical nutrients for health without harming the animal.
Seafood like oysters, clams, and mussels can also be powerful additions to a plant-based diet. Oysters are especially rich in iron, zinc, B12, selenium, copper, and vitamin A.
Do I have to follow the meal plan exactly?
Since the Wild Diet isn’t a dogmatic program that tells you exactly what you can and can’t eat, there is plenty of space to experiment with an egg-free, nut-free, plant-based or even a raw version of this diet.
Feel free to use the meal plan as a template or guide, and pick and choose the recipes that you like best. Focus on prioritizing veggies, along with pasture-raised meats, eggs and broths, or other high-quality protein. And add in some gluten-free carbs, like sweet potato, wild rice, or quinoa about once a week (or more if you’re particularly active).
I’ll be joining the challenge a little late, can I still participate?
Yes! You can definitely still join in. We’ll keep the challenge open so you can come back and re-take the challenge whenever you want at your own pace.
If you’re interested in participating in our giveaway, be sure to start the challenge by Monday, February 3rd. We’ll be wrapping everything up and announcing giveaway winners on Wednesday, March 4th.Join me and @fatburnman in The Wild Diet 30-Day Challenge. Click To Tweet
Are you up for the challenge? Comment below to let us know if you’ll be joining us!