When I first invited George on The Fat-Burning Man Show, he convinced me to give his crock pot pulled pork a whirl. So I hopped on down to the farmers’ market, grabbed a 4 pound pork shoulder, spiced it up, and threw it in the pot.
8 hours later, I had the best pulled pork of my life. Really.
I couldn’t keep this to myself.
Despite desperate pleas from his loyal listeners and fans, George’s schedule as a full-time Marine simply didn’t allow the time to write a book. But the world needs to taste George’s cooking, so I had to help. For the past few months, my team and I have compiled, designed, organized, and edited… And we’re stoked that these cream-of-the-kitchen recipes are finally ready for you.
Check out Caveman Feast below. Happy cooking!
In today’s show, George and I cover:
- How George took Civilized Caveman from 0 fans to 30,000
- Why food stylists are overrated
- The secrets of Sous Vide cooking
- Why the plastic used in Sous Vide might not be that big of a deal (thanks Michelle!)
- How to properly execute a Turkish get-up (don’t try this at home)
- How George (mischievously) makes the world a better place
Cool. Onto the show.
In spirit of our conversation about Turkish get ups, here George “walks the walk.” Freaking superhuman.
As a special thanks to podcast listeners, you guys get $20 off and 4 eBook and video bonuses (including free books from me) when you order in the next two weeks. Happy cooking!
Check out Caveman Feast below!