This week marks The Fat-Burning Man Show’s 100th episode! You might not be aware that iTunes only posts my most recent 40 shows, but all of my shows will always be available on this website for free.
If you want to listen to past shows with Tim Ferriss, Robb Wolf, Mark Sisson, Dr. William Davis and many more, click on the tab above “Listen to the Show“.
In the spirit of this being the very first show of the new year, let’s tie 2013 up in a nice little bow.
2013 highlights (best year ever)…
- Fat-Burning Man has hit #1 in Health across the world not only in audio, but it also debuted as the #1 WebTV video podcast across the world in 2013!
- The show has over 800 5-star reviews and has been downloaded over 3 million times! (Thank you!)
- We launched a best-selling eCookbook “The Fat-Burning Chef” through the collaboration with 25+ other amazing food bloggers.
- We launched a best-selling cooking app “Caveman Feast” that has been selected by Apple as “Best of 2013.”
Exciting things to come in 2014:
- I’ll be appearing in several documentaries about health, biohacking, food, productivity, and more
- Looks like I might be writing another book – but for now that’ll be our little secret…
- I’ll be teaching classes for en*theos academy – plus a series on how to improve your productivity
- More apps coming your way
- Tons of amazing collaborations with: Terry Wahls, Dave Asprey, Jonathan Bailor, George Bryant, Pedram Shojai, Dr. Sara Gottfried, David King, Jaime Tardy, and more
Sweet. Onto the show with Jonathan.
On this week’s show, you’ll learn:
- The secret to finding high quality, fat-burning foods at any restaurant.
- How to keep your sanity and your health while flying around the world.
- Jonathan rants about the one thing he could never say on national television.
- And loads more…
Here’s the show.
Resources mentioned on the show:
- Grab “The Calorie Myth” HERE.
- Get a sneak peek at Fat-Loss Masterclass, a collaborative project coming soon from Jonathan and me.
I want to hear from you: From the past 100 shows, who has been your favorite guest? Let me know in the comments below and I’ll get ‘em back on.