It’s been a big year for Fat-Burning Man. When The Wild Diet won weigh-in after weigh-in on ABC TV and Kurt lost 50 pounds in 6 weeks, we showed America you can lose weight and feel great while eating delicious food.
— Shaun T (@shauntfitness) July 3, 2016
After that, The Wild Diet hit the New York Times Bestseller list, #1 in Mover’s & Shakers, and sold out on Amazon for over a month.
Thank you so much for the support, reviews, and spreading the word about real food.
Does The Wild Diet Really Work?
The following success stories are from regular people who want to help get the word out – real food works… and there’s no looking back!
I was 245 lbs when I started on the Wild Diet back in April 2015. Today, I have lost over 20% body fat & @ 189 lbs. https://t.co/RgDQsvtKY5
— David Zachary (@tryin2die2self) November 19, 2015
— The Political Punk? (@DaPoliticalPunk) October 29, 2016
— Stephen Ryan (@omgitsstephen) January 19, 2016
— Tony Briant (@TonyBriant) August 21, 2015
— Johnny LaFoy (@jlafoy) January 8, 2016
Down 21lbs in 29 days! @fatburnman
— Willie B (@wells1784) June 29, 2015
@fatburnman started listening to your show a few months back, lost thirty lbs since. The book is awesome. It’s not a lifestyle, it’s just me
— Michael Turner (@gyrochanger) May 25, 2015
I want to thank you for all of the tweets, posts, and comments from your journey living Wild. Here are a few more of my favorites.
Melissa just started with the Wild lifestyle. Here’s what she just said on Instagram:
“Thus far I’m down 9 pounds in only 4 days… and I’m eating REAL food. The recipes are great and the book was not only entertaining, but also informative. As a former boxer I was used to cutting weight, but this time I’m doing it the healthy way! Thanks Fat-Burning Man!”
Thank you for reading, Melissa, and congrats!
“I’ve been doing this for 8 months. This is the first plan I have stuck with past 4. Part of the success is that with this group The Wild Diet isn’t just a book I bought. It’s a living, dynamic journey.”
Thanks Brian! We love you.
Here are a few more comments that I’d like to highlight:
Many of you have written in and said you’re getting copies of the book for friends and family. Some of you have bought 10 or more copies to give away to family and friends. So I sincerely thank you for the support! Let me know how you’re doing – facebook, twitter, instagram, and more.
Quick Tips To Get Started On The Wild Diet
Here’s how to get started now on The Wild Diet.
Eat as many green and colorful veggies as you’d like – they should make up more than half of your plate. Eat a palm-sized portion of protein from pasture-raised meats or wild seafood, and round out meals with high-quality fats like grass-fed butter, hard cheese, nuts, or avocado.
If you’re physically active, enjoy a bit of starch from sweet potatoes or rice post-workout. Ditch added sugars, breads, and gluten grains. For breakfast, bacon and eggs are back on the menu!
Here are some more tips:
- When eating out, make it a special event, take your time, and enjoy your feast. Order several dishes family style for everyone to try and share – this is more filling than eating a single entree by yourself.
- Eat out of your fridge, not your pantry. Skip the processed packaged foods and eat fresh foods that were Recently Alive and Well like colorful veggies and pasture-raised meats and eggs. Eat wild seafood, pastured animals and wild game. Meet Your Farmer and know where your food comes from.
- Don’t count calories. Ignore the nutrition facts. Most diet food in bars, boxes, and shakes is junk food in disguise. Focus on food quality, not quantity and make every meal as delicious as possible. Read the ingredients instead and make sure they’re real food. Don’t buy the marketing hype, buy the ingredients.
- Don’t waste your time with bicep curls and ab workouts. Burn more calories in less time with burst training. Try the Wild 7 Workout – 20 seconds of high-intensity cardio followed by 10 seconds of rest repeated 10 times. 60 second warm up and 60 second cool down. Most importantly, break a sweat every day doing something you love.
- Be prepared. Carry yummy snacks, meals, and emergency chocolate everywhere you go to beat hunger and cravings. You know, for chocolate emergencies.
Here’s what your plate should look like on The Wild Diet…
If you want more tips along with fat-burning recipes, and a plan to guide you to a healthier lifestyle, check out our new and improved 30-Day Fat Loss System!
This is our full fat-loss program with a complete 30 day step-by-step meal plan that includes full color photos and shopping lists to make everything really easy for you.
You get simple healthy, whole food recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert all broken down day-by-day to take any confusion out of the equation. PLUS as an added bonus, you’ll get a Motivation Journal, Quick-Start Guide, Shopping Guide, and my 30-Day Fat-Loss Manual!
In this plan, we share 30 days of mouth-watering meals that are designed to help you drop fat with real food.
Here’s what you have to look forward to:
- You don’t need to slave on a treadmill for hours. Lose weight by exercising less with our quick, Wild 7 Workouts.
- We’ll show you how to reprogram your metabolism and go from a sugar-burner to a fat-burner, leading to rapid fat loss.
- You don’t need to obsess yourself with eating 6 meals a day. You simply eat when you’re hungry.
No ridiculous workouts, calorie counting, or gloom required!
If you’re ready to start shedding stubborn fat while eating delicious food, just click on the link to get our 30-day program for a limited-time discount right now!
See you there.
Have you shared The Wild Diet with a friend or family member yet? We’d love to hear about it. Drop a comment below or get in touch through our free newsletter.