- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp butter, ghee, beef tallow, or duck fat
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning*
- 1 small onion, sliced and sautéed
- 1 head of butter lettuce (or other leaf lettuce)
- avocado, sliced
- freshly grated parmesan
- cilantro, diced
- hot sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with fat of choice. Toss shrimp with taco seasoning and cook in the skillet for about 2 minutes per side.
- Assemble tacos by placing shrimp in a piece of lettuce and topping with sautéed onion, avocado, parmesan, cilantro, hot sauce, and any other toppings.
- Dig in.
Looking for a quick and tasty dinner? These shrimp tacos rock and literally take about 10 minutes to make.
After an outdoor adventure, a wild feast is just what the doctor ordered…
These Shrimp Tacos only take 10 minutes to prep. #TheWildDiet Click To Tweet
Want More Delicious Fat-Burning Recipes?
But what if you’re stuck? What if you have specific questions you need extra help on? Well, guess what? I’ve got some really exciting news!
If you like this recipe, you’re going to really dig the Recipe Library in the Fat-Burning Tribe, along with the monthly videos and other goodies.
Whether you want to lose stubborn fat or just those last 10 pounds, you’re going to love being a member of the Fat Burning Tribe!