- 1 pound wild-caught shrimp, peeled, deveined and rinsed
- 1 Tablespoon butter, ghee, beef tallow, or duck fat
- 2 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning*
- 1 small onion, sliced and sautéed
- 1 head of butter lettuce (or other leaf lettuce)
- avocado, sliced
- freshly grated parmesan
- cilantro, diced
- hot sauce
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon butter (or fat of choice).
- Mix together taco seasoning ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Toss shrimp with 2 tablespoons taco seasoning and cook in the skillet for about 2 minutes per side.
- Assemble tacos by placing shrimp in a piece of lettuce and topping with sautéed onion, avocado, parmesan, cilantro, hot sauce, and any other toppings.
- Dig in.
Looking for a quick and tasty dinner? These shrimp tacos rock and literally take about 10 minutes to make.
After an outdoor adventure, a wild feast is just what the doctor ordered…
These Shrimp Tacos only take 10 minutes to prep. #TheWildDiet Click To Tweet
Want More Delicious Fat-Burning Recipes?
But what if you’re stuck? What if you have specific questions you need extra help on? Well, guess what? I’ve got some really exciting news!
If you like this recipe, you’re going to really dig the Recipe Library in the Fat-Burning Tribe, along with the monthly videos and other goodies.
Whether you want to lose stubborn fat or just those last 10 pounds, you’re going to love being a member of the Fat Burning Tribe!