Looking for a quick and tasty dinner? These shrimp tacos rock and literally take about 10 minutes to make.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp butter, ghee, beef tallow, or duck fat
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning*
- 1 small onion, sliced and sautéed
- 1 head of butter lettuce (or other leaf lettuce)
- avocado, sliced
- freshly grated parmesan
- cilantro, diced
- hot sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with fat of choice. Toss shrimp with taco seasoning and cook in the skillet for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Assemble tacos by placing shrimp in a piece of lettuce and topping with sautéed onion, avocado, parmesan, cilantro, hot sauce, and any other toppings.
- Dig in.
But what if you’re stuck? What if you have specific questions you need extra help on? Well, guess what? I’ve got some really exciting news!
I will be accepting new members for my soon-to-open Fat Burning Tribe! If you like this recipe, you’re going to really dig the Recipe Library, along with the monthly videos and other goodies.
Whether you want to lose stubborn fat or just those last 10 pounds, you’re going to love being a member of the Fat Burning Tribe! I’ll let you know as soon as we’re opening the doors. Be sure to subscribe to my list so you’ll be the first to know!
And keep your eyes peeled and look for my email in the next few days. Cool?